This page provides links to key information as required by 'The School Information Regulations 2016'
To notify us if your child will be absent from school or to speak to the Head teacher or a member of staff, please contact us via the link above.
Name of Headteacher - Mrs Emma Roberts
Name of Chair of Governors - Mrs Alex O'Dwyer
Name of SENDCO - Miss Lisa Jenkin
Request for copies
If you would like a paper copy of the information from this website, please contact Mrs Norman or Mrs Teasdale in our main school office where all information will be given free of charge.
Please click on the link below for our school admission policy
Please click on the link above for guidance on our pupil exclusion arrangements. (DC model arrangements)
Latest Ofsted Report
Latest SIAMS Report
Please click on the link above to find out more about our ethos and values
Please click on the link above for more information on our Governing Body
Please click on the link above for our Behaviour policy
Please click here for a copy of our anti-bullying policy
Please click on the link above for our charging and remissions policy
Please click on the link above for the document 'Keeping Children Safe in Education' September 2019
Please click here for our Child protection Policy
For more information on safeguarding in our school please click the 'safeguarding' button on our home page.
- Percentage of pupils who achieved the expected standard in reading, writing and mathematics
- Average progress in reading
- Average progress in writing
- Average progress in mathematics
- Percentage of pupils who achieved a high level of achievement in reading, writing and mathematics
- Average scaled score in reading
- Average scaled score in mathematics
Information about the curriculum
We follow the National Curriculum that was published in 2014 and also link learning to children's interests to really engage them in our rich and varied curriculum. To find out more about the National Curriculum 2014 please click here.
See the 'Our Curriculum' tab on our homepage for more information on the following:
- content of each subject in our curriculum;
- information on progression in each subject,
- our policies on each subject;
- how each subject links to Early Years;
- our development plan for each subject; and
- more about our Curriculum Intent Statement
Our reading scheme and phonics programme
We have an exciting new reading scheme of 'real' books from the 'Badger Reading Scheme'. Thanks to money kindly donated by 'The Rebecca Harris Memorial Walk Fund' we have been able to buy more that 350 wonderful new books!
Our phonics scheme is called 'Letters and Sounds'. Please see the following link for more information:
Please click on the link above for our SEND policy
To view our accessibility plan please click here
To view our equality policy please click here
Link to our SEND Page
Please click on the link above to see our complaints policy